Monday, June 23, 2014

Liebster Award

I have been nominated (once again) by Alea Harper at Elvish Pens, Fantastical Writings for the Liebster Award!  Thank you so much!  Now, I get to share 11 random facts about myself and I will try to put in different things. :)

 
 
 
11 Random Facts About Me
 
1. I especially enjoy drawing horses.
 
2. I just finished reading The Giver by Lois Lowry (which was fantastic but had the WORST ending).
 
3. My favorite blog ever has to be Author Jaye L. Knight.
 
4. I like to listen to  the LOTR soundtrack when I am drawing, writing, and blogging.
 
5. My favorite song from LOTR is "Edge of Night" sung by Pippin.
 
6. I have hazel eyes.
 
7. The last movie I watched was "Left Behind" (2000) with Kirk Cameron.
 
8. I have an older sister who also likes to write.
 
9. I also like to cook.
 
10. My favorite music artist is Jamie Grace.
 
11. I have never been able to draw people in my life.
 
 
11 Questions
 
1. Do you prefer fantasy or science fiction? Science Fiction

 2. What is your favorite soundtrack listen to while writing/blogging? LOTR

 3. Would you rather watch a movie or read a book? read a book

 4. Are you a plotter or do you tend to wing it when you write? I do a bit of both.

 5. Would you rather have ice cream for dinner or real food? Real food, but I would want ice cream after dinner.

 6. Would you rather have steak, chicken, or something different? I would want to have venison, definitely!

 7. What is your favorite Bible verse? Jeremiah 29:11-13

 8. Who is your favorite author? Jaye L. Knight

 9. What is your favorite movie? Lord of the Rings

 10. If you could tell someone about Jesus, how would you go about it?  I would tell them they are a sinner and they need Jesus Christ, who died for our sins.  I would recite John 3:16 and ask them if they believe what I just told them.  If they answered yes, I would pray with them and tell them to read their Bible.

 11. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl, I could stay up all night long...
 
I Nominate
 
 
Katie and Anna - Cousins in Christ
 
Jaye L. Knight - Author Jaye L. Knight
 
Samantha DellaCruse - Life of a Drama Queen
 
 
11 Questions for those I Nominated
 
1. In your spare time, would you rather: read, write, draw, or cook?
2. Are you currently working on writing a novel?
3. If you said yes to the last question, what genre?
4. Have you ever gotten a book published?
5. When did you start blogging?
6. Do you like going to bed with wet hair?
7. What is your favorite Bible verse?
8. How often do you post on your blog?
9. Have you ever been nominated for a different blogger award?
10. What is your favorite thing to draw (if you draw)?
11. How do you make tough decisions?