Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Sunflower Blogger Award

Hi everyone!  I know I already posted today, but Elvish Pens, Fantastical Writings by Alea Harper just tagged me for the Sunflower Blogger Award!  Jaye L. Knight started the award and now I have been tagged.

 
 
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I love Walt Disney World!
2. I showed a horse this year and won 2nd place!
3. I am obsessed with LOTR and The Hobbit!
4. I am currently writing a Sci-Fi novel!
5. I organized my own art show last summer and raised money for a charity through an auction and raffle!
6. I have always wanted to live in Australia or New Zealand!
7. I am homeschooled!
8. I like making music videos!
9. I love zip lining!
10. I used to own chickens!
11. I cannot stand when people lick the icing of their cupcakes and then eat the cake part.
 
11 Answers to 11 Questions
1. What is your favorite thing to do when you have time to spare? Draw or spend time with animals
2. Do you prefer movies or books? Movies...probably
3. Favorite Bible verse? Jeremiah 29:11-13
4. What is the last sentence you wrote in a story? I don't know that I have been more happy to arrive at school in my entire life.
5.  Who is your favorite author? Margaret Peterson Haddix
6.  What is your biggest pet peeve? When I cannot go horseback riding.
7. What is your favorite dessert? peanut butter fudge
8.  If you could live in any time period (past, present, future), which would you choose? The Future
9. What is your favorite book re-read (besides the Bible)? Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
10. What genre do you read most? Sci-Fi
11. What is the best movie you have ever watched? "Lord of the Rings"
 

I now tag Samantha DellaCruse and the blog The Life Of A Drama Queen