Friday, August 15, 2014

Top Ten Christian Songs

I don't know about any of you, but I LOVE music!  It is so encouraging to hear the lyrics set to a tune, it feels almost as if Jesus is speaking directly to you.  So, I have decided to post about the Top Ten Christian Songs (according to iTunes) :D


10. This is Amazing Grace by Phil Wickham
 
 
9. Start a Fire by Unspoken
 
 
8. Thrive by Casting Crowns
 
 
7. Hope In Front of Me by Danny Gokey
 
 
6. We Believe by Newsboys
 
 
5. Thank God I Got Her by Jonny Diaz
 
 
4. Fix My Eyes by for King & Country
 
 
3. Oceans by Hillsong United
 
 
2. Greater by Mercy Me
 
 
1. God's Not Dead by Newsboys
 
 
Now you are probably wondering what my favorite song is, and, well, that is a hard one.  There are a lot of really good songs and my answer would have probably been different if you asked me tomorrow or if you asked me yesterday.  But today, my answer is...umm...either Oceans by Hillsong United or Wanted by Dara Mclean.  Trust me, the list goes on and on :D