Friday, September 26, 2014

Top 5 Must Read Books for Writers

5. Go Teen Writers by Stephanie Morrill and Jill Williamson
 
 
 
This is a fantastic book to read while writing you first novel.  It goes through things on publishing, editing, and much more!
 
4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
 
A total must read...BEFORE you watch the movie.  Except sometimes I get angry of how it just leaves you hanging.
 
 
3. Truth by Molly Evangeline
 
http://www.amazon.com/Truth-Makilien-Trilogy-Book-1-ebook/dp/B005CX90LK/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=13WYX84KX1F17NRM0CSS
 
 
This a wonderful and well written Christian novel.  It really kept me on edge through the entire book.
 
2. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien (I haven't been able to read Lord of the Rings yet)
 
 
The Hobbit is a great book for writers to read.  It really gives you a taste of what a well known writer looks like.
 
1. Resistance by Jaye L. Knight
 
 
I am still reading this one, but I can already tell it is my favorite.  The author is amazing and she inspires me to write!