Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Couple Announcements

Ok, so first of all I would like to say that this week has been crazy and I haven't followed my blog schedule whatsoever.  This will be the post which was meant for tomorrow, but you have no idea what my calendar looks like then.

1. New prompt idea
So, long story short, my mom was going through our office and she found prompts that she wrote when she was young.  I thought that maybe at the end of each post, I would include one.  See the bottom for today's prompt.

2. Go Teen Writers Six Day Word War
Yay!!!  *screams super loud*  I has already started but you can participate at any time.  So far, I have only had about thirty minutes to write and I have written about 620 words (Whoohoo!).  I would love to see you at goteenwriters.blogspot.com!

Prompt for today:
You are a tour guide at the Whit House!
 
Do you like it?
What is your relationship with the president?
Tell about you secret relationship with the president.
 
 
Well, that's all for now!  Bye y'all!
 
-Mickayla