Thursday, October 30, 2014

NaNoWriMo

Okay, so I am sure you all are wondering where and the world I have been for the last few weeks, and well, to be honest, I am not sure myself.  I guess sometimes you just get so wrapped up in life spending time with family, schoolwork, activities, hanging out with friends.  I takes so much time.  I must confess that I have not written one word in my novel since the Go Teen Writers Word War, and I feel awful about it!  So now I am ready to really get some words typed out in, you guessed it:

NaNoWriMo

My goal is 34,000 words, but I am thinking of upping it to 50k to try and finish my book.  I am really excited because this is my first year, but I am also a little nervous.  Since it is my first year, I decided to do the Young Writers Program.  If anyone is doing YWP, you may send me a buddy request.  My username is: mickaylajjansen.

One more thing, I am not planning on posting at all during NaNo and the month of November, but I might be able to squeeze in a post (or get a guest blogger).  Good luck writing everyone!