Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Liebster Award

I have been nominated by Hosanna at Having a Heart Like His for the Liebster Award!  Thanks so much, Hosanna.  Since I just did a tag on Tuesday, I decided that I should probably not post this award on a Tuesday.  Without further ado...


Rules:

- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Answer a 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know you've tagged them through social media

Hosanna's Questions:


1. Why did you start a blog?
While everyone I know has a writing blog, I was searching the internet for a artist blog.  I had a lot of trouble finding one.  Then I thought, I should just start one.  And that's what I did.  It evolved from there into a drawing/writing blog.

2. What was the last book your read?
Charlie Bone and the Red Knight.  This series was my absolute favorite when I was 7 (or 8), so I had to read them again.  Who doesn't like to re-read their childhood books?

3. What is your favorite word that starts with a "t"?
Hmmm.  I would have to think about that one.  *thinks about words that starts with a "t"*  I would have to say "tuxedo".  Yes, super random.  I know.  The story behind it?  Awkward silences.  They're... awkward.  After about 10 seconds of this silence, I would blurt out the word "tuxedo" and everyone would laugh.

4. Violet or Green?
Greeeen!

5. What is a country you would love to visit?
New Zealand.  It's where Lord of the Rings was filmed.  I'll stay in Hobbiton.  Or just move there. =)  I mean, why not?

6. Who is the most inspirational blog you follow?
That's a though one.  Probably Go Teen Writers.  If I have any writing questions, I can find the answer there.

7. Do you have a story behind your blogs name?
Not really.  Sorry!  When I thought up the name, I wanted it to be something that encompassed both drawing and writing.  And drawing and writing can change the world!

8. In one word, describe on of your story's main characters? (and explain why your chose that word!)
Broken.  She has been through so much (by my choosing of course *smiles*).

9. What is your favorite time period of history?
I'm not a big history person, but I would say the medieval times.  Come on, knights and castles and swords!

10. Do you prefer fantasy or mystery?
Fantasy.  Not the kind with fairies and mermaids, but books like Lord of the Rings.

11. Favorite bible verse?
I have so many, I can't decide.  If I had to choose just one, I would say 2 Corinthians 12:9.  And I'm not going to tell you what it says.  Look it up for yourselves *evil laugh*; and print it out... because it's awesome.

My Questions for You:


1. What was the first story your ever wrote?  What was it about?
2. What do you like on your pizza?
3. Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? (Can you tell I'm hungry?  Okay, no more food questions.  I promise.)
4. If you could choose one author to stay at your house and write with, who would it be? (It doesn't matter if they're dead.  You have a time machine, too.)
5. Doctor Who or Sherlock?  Or neither? :(
6. What is one artistic thing you were better at?
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
9. Tell me the first thing that pops into your mind when I say "swimming".  (Why I chose that?  First word that came to my head.  That's ironic.
10. When you were young, what was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?  (Does that make sense... I hope so.
11. Do you make references in daily conversation? (I do.  Typical fangirl.)

11 people??  All the bloggers I know have already been tagged.  I nominate anyone who wants to.

-Mickayla